Deadline for submission of abstracts
Notification of abstract acceptance
Deadline for submission of complete papers
Notification of acceptance of complete papers
Deadline for application by authors
To registrate click the button below to access the conference system, stay aware the dates and have a great conference
|Mar 26th - Aug 17th|
|Authors *||R$ 600,00|
|Mar 26th - Aug 25th||Aug 26th - Sep 28th|
(LARES, IRES, ERES, ARES, ASRES, PRRES, MENARES, AFRES)
|R$ 800,00||R$ 960,00|
|Attendee||R$ 1000,00||R$ 1200,00|
* Se o resumo ou o artigo não for aprovado e o autor já tiver efetuado o pagamento da inscrição, o valor será reembolsado
** Sponsors and Staff - Have a specific category to registrate, chose it in the registration form.
__O valor da inscrição não inclui almoço. O almoço poderá ser adquirido pelo valor adicional de R$ 75 por dia e por pessoa (inclui bebida não alcoólica e sobremesa).
A great opportunity for Real Estate!
As the main event of LARES, the International Conference to be held on the 26-28th September 2018 in São Paulo, in an international environment, professionals, researchers and academics can gather and share information and experiences.
Real estate legal aspects
Niche products: senior housing, coliving
Macroeconomics and Real Estate
Topics of Academics Papers
The presentations of the academic papers involve the following topics:
- Professional Training and Education in Real Estate
- Real Estate Appraisal
- Foreign Investments in Latin America
- Public Policy and Urban Development
- Housing: Credit and Public Policy
- Sustainability in Real Estate
- Corporate Real Estate Management / Facility Management
- Public-Private Investment Partnership Models in Infrastructure: PPP & PFI
- Spacial Analysis and GIS application
- Information Systems and Real Estate market metrics
- Capital Market and Real Estate
- Real Estate Market Cycles
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate: mall, office building, hospital, hotel, industrial and logistic warehouse, retail
- Other topics
Instructions For Paper Submissions
Practitioners and researchers who wish to contribute are invited to submit their papers, according to the themes related to Real Estate, observing the following guidelines:
- Abstracts and full papers can be prepared either in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
- There will be English-Portuguese translation services available during the conference.
- Only original papers related to the conference themes are accepted.
- All submissions are evaluated by peer reviewers and approved by the Scientific Committee.
- For the paper be part of the proceedings it is mandatory the author event registration.
Login the conference system to submit your paper and registrate to the congress.
Milenium Convention Center
R. Dr. Bacelar, 1043 – Vila Clementino - São Paulo/ SP - Brasil.Routes
About São Paulo
São Paulo is the main economic engine of Brasil and a boiling pot of creativity in constant eruption.
São Paulo is huge: 12 million people live in the largest city of the southern hemisphere and the third largest city in the Americas. São Paulo has 101 museums, 164 theatres, 282 cinemas, as well as numerous parks and green areas. It is the latin american capital of trade fairs and events, and has a super structure for congresses and conventions, the Parque de Exposições do Anhembi (Anhembi Exhibition Park).
Sampa, the city’s affectionate nickname, is delightful and has a reputation for offering one of the best nightlife on the planet. Also famous as the latin american capital of gastronomy, the city offers high standard international restaurants and fine regional cuisine signed by Brazilian chefs. In Brasil it is know as the Capital da Pizza (pizza capital), with more than 6 thousand pizzerias scattered around every neighborhood.
The Museu de Arte de São Paulo (Masp), protected by the Instituto do Patrimônio Histórico e Artístico Nacional (Iphan) in 2003, has a collection of more than 8 thousand pieces of European art. The Pinacoteca do Estado, substantial visual arts museum, receives important international exhibitions and presents valuable examples of the last 200 years of Brazilian art. On weekends, a traditional outing of paulistanos (name given to people born in Sampa) is to go to one of the city’s many open fairs. Popular fairs are those of Bixiga, Liberdade and Benedito Calixto.
Ibirapuera Park is also a very nice attraction. Besides areas for physical activities, bicycle routes and playground, the Park has museums, auditoriums and a planetarium, always busy with an intense cultural programs.
Viaduto do Chá
Vale do Anhangabaú
Pateo do Colégio
Largo São Francisco
Avenida São João com Ipiranga
Ponte Octavio Frias de Oliveira
Estação da Luz
Casa das Rosas
Bairro da Liberdade
Praça do Patriarca
Praça do Pôr-do-Sol